Saturday, December 22, 2007

Denise Milani - The 7 wallpaper Challenge

Back in October, Denise attended the LA Glamourcon. If you have ever seen photos of these events, you will always notice that the model sits at a desk and directly behind her a a collage of photos. One would assume that these have been carefully chosen to show the particular model at their best. At the LA Glamourcon Denise had the following seven pictures behind her desk.

Denise Milani

Denise Milnai

Desnie Milani

As Denise (and her management?) feels that these are the best 7 pics from all her work to date, I thought it would be a great idea to use those same six images for some new wallpaper of this stunning lady. I will be starting with the top left image (top left image in the photo) and working my way down to the botom right.

I hope you will enjoy them

SN.


Edit: I can't count. There are in fact seven photos.

No comments: